In addition to producing the Thoroughly Good Classical Music Blog and Podcast, I provide a range of professional development and content production services for organisations and individuals in the arts, higher education, communications, and government.
Leadership & Personal Coaching
Coaching has had a profound impact on me as an individual – the same effect it has on the people I’ve worked with.
I have a distinctive style. I combine fearless tenacity, with rigorous challenge and wit, to help change thinking and bring about dramatic change.
- BBC-trained executive, leadership and personal coach, and supervisor
- Accredited to the International Coach Federation
- Extensive experience in corporate, higher education, arts organisations, and government departments.
- Specialisms including resilience, motivation, workload and team management
- Supports senior leaders, editors, and entrepreneurs, administrators, musicians, recent graduates, and writers
- Experienced in developing strategic thinking, communication skills, and stakeholder management
I blog about coaching and the experience of establishing my own coaching and mentoring business at www.thoroughlygood.me/coaching.
Digital Content Production
- Award-winning BBC digital editor, producer, and content strategist
- Experienced self-shooting videographer
- Podcast producer, trainer and creative mentor
- Extensive BBC experience in entertainment TV, radio, and PR
- Music graduate and former arts administrator
- Author of the Thoroughly Good Classical Music Blog since 2005
- Producer of the Thoroughly Good Classical Music Podcast