The recipe for a perfect Saturday/Saturday Night is hereby documented:
1. Wake-up approx 9.45am. Tea+toast in bed. Listen to radio and/or read book.
2. Watch Dateline London. Gavin Esler is the best.
3. More tea. Make Things to Do list for weekend.
4. Remain in pyjamas and dressing gown until approx. 2.00pm.
5. Early to mid-afternoon bath.
6. Walk to nearby mini-mart to purchase supplies for tomorrow’s roast.
7. Welcome evening guests. Natter.
8. Drink. Buy Lotto Ticket online. Hope.
9. Order and eat takeaway. Watch DVD.
10.Dose. Go to bed.