One month down the line
I’ve had four personal trainer sessions now with Jarod Chapman.
Something rather odd has happened. For the sake of brevity, I’ll list them.
1. I can now talk pretty much all the way through my cardio exercise. I wasn’t able to do that when first saw Jarod four weeks ago. And it’s took me 12 minutes or so before I broke a sweat in that fourth session.
2. I can do up my belt to the second hole. I could only manage one hole four weeks ago.
3. I’m finding it increasingly difficult to ‘force a double chin’ when I look in the mirror.
4. My face generally looks a bit thinner. Or at the very least, a little less podgy.
5. I look forward to exercise opportunities.
6. I don’t look like a sack of potatoes. I have a spring in my step. I think my stomach is flatter.
Not a day goes when I don’t think about or utter the word ‘core’.
All this after only four personal trainer sessions and … *clears throat* … two self-propelled trips to the gym.
And I have started on dealing with the diet or scheduling in some more personal visits to the gym.
I am both impressed and relieved. This fitness lark really doesn’t demand that much effort. Not really.